Monday, November 25, 2013

T-3 days

I am starting to think we are crazy to be planning a motorcycle trip through the southern U.S while a deadly snow storm makes its way slowly east.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/11/25/us/weather-thanksgiving/index.html?hpt=hp_c2

Nevertheless, here we are still still preparing for our trip starting in just a few short days. Today, Eric made this awesome contraption, which serves a multipurpose backrest, storage unit, and tool case. 

As I continue to work on my 20 page paper (the last assignment I need to finish before leaving), I am walking around the house in my new(ish) motorcycle boots in hopes to break them in a bit before the journey, and also to keep my feet warm. This gives me small hope they they will do the same while riding in 45-50 degree weather. I guess we'll see...

No comments:

Post a Comment